HALO 2: Guns & Rangers - Thursday, 7/7/05

Mega Ranger said:
I sent you a friend request weeks ago Keith and Ain't never got no reply man. Either way I'll be on most likely as well say round 10 PM eastern perhaps. everyone feel free to add me to your lists.

Name: Hennry

Yeah, I haven't been on in like... a deca-cycle. What time is 10 Eastern? You going to make it on in time, Trev?
 
Keith "JC" Hayward said:
Yeah, I haven't been on in like... a deca-cycle. What time is 10 Eastern? You going to make it on in time, Trev?
Yeah man. I haven't been on either!

So, who's leading this time, dude? The young one, or the young once? ;)
 
I should be able to make it, headset and all. I'll be on tomorrow during the day (during the day round here) so I'll send you Friend invites k?

PS - Can you have two usernames per XBL account or just one? Cos I have to use my fucking Dad's one....:(
 
Okay, I'm gonna need everyone to PM me their X-Box Live usernames within the next er..... 2 hours of this post so I can add you. With any luck we can get some practice in.

PS - Is this a HJU vs RB thing or what?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top