Guess what I found at a Flea Market near here

Well Yesterday I went to the Flea Market and found:

The Whole Season of Beetle Borgs (the guy put it on dvd himself)
3 Ultraman busts (diffrent)
and a Dekaranger Movie Poster

I mean since when do you find these things?
 
Sentairanger said:
The Whole Season of Beetle Borgs

lol1ja.gif
 
beetleborgs isn't that hard to find, as i have the complete series of big bad beetleborgs and beetleborgs metalix.

both sets i personally made from current uk airings. well i have put together nearly all of sabans tv shows onto dvd, just got to finish vr troopers and masked rider sets and thats all of them.

most probably if you brought that dvd set, it might of been mine. but since you didn't get it, you will never know.
 
Sentairanger said:
Well Yesterday I went to the Flea Market and found:

The Whole Season of Beetle Borgs (the guy put it on dvd himself)
3 Ultraman busts (diffrent)
and a Dekaranger Movie Poster

I mean since when do you find these things?


There's a store downtown in my area that has lots of sentai robos. Last time I checked, they got Magiking and some other older mechas. I even got a Kaixa belt from them once (special order).

www.kikiwai.com
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top