I picked this game up, and I am having a blast. It is set in liberty city I think during the events in GTA4. The main character is pretty fun. He is also funny. There is a really good combat system involving kicking, punching, and jump kicking. They really captured liberty city. The new way you hotwire cars is a blast with the DS Stylus. When I picked up my game the guys at gamestop gave me a 5ft tall China Town wars cardboard standee.
You know, I was never a GTA fan, but IGN gave it a whopping 9.5. That's pretty incredible. Also, as much as I was never a GTA guy, I'm a huge DS fan, so this might be interesting.
Remember when they made that GBA GTA that was pretty meh? When I first heard of this game I thought it would be the same thing, just announced to make a quick buck. Great to see it turned out awesome.
As I recall from talking to the Rockstar guys last summer, they put all of Liberty City into the game and I believe you can access it all from the beginning (can't exactly recall through).
As I recall from talking to the Rockstar guys last summer, they put all of Liberty City into the game and I believe you can access it all from the beginning (can't exactly recall through).