Grease: Rise of the Pink Ladies

Faboulosity! I am gagging to see this prequel! The thought of delving into the beginnings of the fabulous Pink Ladies has me quivering with anticipation. I simply cannot contain my excitement, darling. I have a feelin they have some sickening surprises in store for us, and I wouldn't miss it for the world. Mark your calendars, because on April 6th, we'll be tuning in and serving looks. The Pink Ladies are back and better than ever, and I am living for it!
 
"Listen, sweets, I don't care if the characters are green with purple polka dots, as long as they're playing 30-something year olds pretending to be teenagers, it's still Grease, baby! It's a time-honored tradition, honey. 35 year olds playing teens in productions of Grease is like wearing a leather jacket and singing "Summer Nights" while riding a motorbike - it just has to be done. And you know what they say, the older the berry, the sweeter the juice. I mean, have you seen Lucy Lawless after Xena the Warrior Princess? Girl, the first thing she did was star in a stage production of Grease. I mean, who wouldn't want to relive their teenage years as a 30-something, right? It's a hoot and a half, I tell ya!"
 
I don't think this show is meant to be historically accurate, This is a just whimsical fantasy version of the 1950s. We have a Lesbian character on this show and homosexuality was Illegal during those times., This meant to entertain and also give opportunities to actors of all backgrounds and not a historically lesson for 1950s.
 
if they want a diverse cast, then they should have made it sequel in the 1970s, There are still greasers during those times.
 
Is John Travolta going to make an appearance? They can CGI him to make him look young or play the dad of his Grease character.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top