SuperSentai2013
Member
Hey guys I've ran into a bit of a slum right now so I'm selling my Gosei Great. It's the Japanese version that is complete with all pieces. It doesn't come with a box, because this is the way that I bought it. I also have the Skick, Landick, and Seaick Brothers headders but they're not pictured here, because they are at my parent's and I'm at college. I'm looking for $50 for Gosei Great and each of the separate tribe headders I'm looking for $20 a piece. Message me if you're interested.
[JFC MOD EDIT] WHEN POSTING SUCH LARGE PICS, DO NOT POST THEM AT FULL-SIZE. INSTEAD, POST CLICKABLE THUMBNAILS OR A DIRECT URL LINK SO THAT YOU DO NOT CAUSE PEOPLE'S SCREENS TO BE AWKWARDLY STRETCHED.
http://i.imgur.com/2Fg43Yg.jpg?1
[JFC MOD EDIT] WHEN POSTING SUCH LARGE PICS, DO NOT POST THEM AT FULL-SIZE. INSTEAD, POST CLICKABLE THUMBNAILS OR A DIRECT URL LINK SO THAT YOU DO NOT CAUSE PEOPLE'S SCREENS TO BE AWKWARDLY STRETCHED.
http://i.imgur.com/2Fg43Yg.jpg?1
Last edited by a moderator: