Gokaiger DX Gear, Ranger Keys and Mecha Discussion

All Ranger keys
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KDfS2zoD4g&feature=related"]??????????? ????? - YouTube[/ame]

And how the Megaranger keys should look
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2g4tsiMAZc&context=C3d12147ADOEgsToPDskKDjfjmxb6ofzziYZJAlAQm"]??????????? ????? - YouTube[/ame]
 
Nice customs, but they have slightly too much detail on them. Not as bad as some, but they don't look like the keys in the show do, which in my opinion kind of defeats the point.

Legend Candy Set 01
20v0w3n.png


>:(

I'm not surprised by the inclusion of Dekamaster, he was bound to get a re-release at some point.. But after touting Big One as an exclusive, it's pretty irritating to see him released already. I at least thought they'd wait until the end of the run or so. I just paid for the magazine to get a hold of him too.

I feel even worse for those who bought a Go-on Wings key, but I had a feeling they'd do this, it was far too limited a run for such a popular thing. Hoping it has slightly better paint apps here. Gokai Christmas will likely show up sooner or later too.
 
Gonna try to get that candy toy key set for the Go-On Wings and Deka Master... Gonna camp Pre-Orders at Amiami. But I got a feeling that the Go-On Wings key will not be like those that come witht eh Gokai Galleon Buster... It's just orange and grey. Let's hope I am wrong...
 
I'll say it again, i think the Keys need a separate thread now, since they no longer have any connection to Gokaiger and are their own toyline now.
 
Really ? I don't find it confusing at all =O I'm ok with another thread, is it mainly because the toys are still being released even after Gokaiger ended ?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top