God, I love Japanese supermarkets.

VengeanceGOD

WIIIIIIIIIIII!
I go to the expensive import store in Japantown while waiting in line for Star Wars today, and while they have tons of Hibiki and Kuuga stuff, no Blade, no Faiz, no Ryuki, no Deka.

I go up the street a little ways to the japanese supermarket. Miniature Dekabase, miniature Faiz henshin gear, and two kickass little statues I bought of Blade in Jack Form and Chalice. For $10. Also, I bought some Pocky. :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Japantown SF is one of the greatest places ever. The import stores did SIC Agito stuff, which I would've bought if I had ever watched the series. :)
 
I have a japanese toy store up the street from my house. The owner sells a ton of masked rider and sentai stuff. the website for the store is www.j1toy.com , but he has alot more than mentioned on the site. He also does special orders for soundtracks. So, if anyone is interested in anything they can't find, let me know and I'll talk to the owner. He usually doesn't charge me tax and cuts me some nice deals, since I'm a loyal customer.
 
KRBlack said:
How long was the line at Kabuki, when you watched Star Wars?

It was only about 10 people (we were first in line) until about 8:15, when about 20 more showed up. By the time midnight rolled around, theatre 1 was full.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top