- I can see Mechung Fu and Long returning and teaming up with Gaiark.
- Rio and Mele return, ala Abare-Killer .
- Three new Gekirangers, the "ARMS Triangle": Geki-Black, Geki-Green, and Geki-Marine.
- I can see Mechung Fu and Long returning and teaming up with Gaiark.
- Rio and Mele return, ala Abare-Killer .
- Three new Gekirangers, the "ARMS Triangle": Geki-Black, Geki-Green, and Geki-Marine.
Well if the two enemies return, do you think Long is going to take over Jan and make him do Rinjyuken like Rio did?
I can just see a scene now!
Jan walks slowly in a different look like Rio's. Ran and Retsu smile to him.
Ran and Retsu: Jan! Jan?
Jan: Rinki Gaisou!
Ran: Rinki?
Retsu: Gaisou?
I think if more like Long ends up in the clutches of Yang, who barely survived and uses Long to set up his goal of immortality, maybe asorbing Long to become a invincible combi of Genjuuken and Mechung-Fu; Genjung-Fu?.
And, to note, the "Arms Triangle" is my Gekiranger terms for PRWF's Spirit Rangers. I expect Rio and Mele to still have their Rinjuuken fighting forms.
Things are going to be weird if Long and Mechkung fu return. What'll be like in the go-onger vs gekiranger credits? I bet both gekiranger and go-onger will dance in this song together
- I can see Mechung Fu and Long returning and teaming up with Gaiark.
- Rio and Mele return, ala Abare-Killer .
- Three new Gekirangers, the "ARMS Triangle": Geki-Black, Geki-Green, and Geki-Marine.