Silver Wolf
Member
After checking this week's JusticeAce, I found out that Masaaki Endoh (famed singer for Abaranger's theme song, and "Savior in the Dark ~GARO~" with JAM Project) recently released a new solo album featuring a bunch of cover songs. As some might remember, a couple years back a live recorded version of his cover of the titular MMPR theme, popped up on the net.
So after a brief search I found the new complete, high quality, slightly remixed version. Check it out! Uploaded by Tainuo.
As an added bonus here is the MMPR Season 1 Credits with the new cover. Created/Uploaded by Adventcloudywolf.
Pretty sweet remix. Anyone know what else is on the album?
So after a brief search I found the new complete, high quality, slightly remixed version. Check it out! Uploaded by Tainuo.
As an added bonus here is the MMPR Season 1 Credits with the new cover. Created/Uploaded by Adventcloudywolf.
Pretty sweet remix. Anyone know what else is on the album?