Girls5eva Season 2 drops it’s first trailer

Al_Taransky

Administrator
Staff member

Continue reading...




 
Oh, I love this show, It has a unique kind of humor, and I like how it inspires middle-aged people that it is not too late to pursue their dreams. We live in a world where 40 is not considered young when people of this age are in good health condition.
 
They say "it's never too late for a shower of rain" and this show is reminding us of that. I don't know where the entertainment industry got it from that people become useless when they hit a certain age. Many people start out early in the field but it doesn't mean those who started late can't make it all. It's a good idea that shows like this exist as it serves as inspiration for others in the same position.
 
The irony of how they turned out is funny.

Wikie left the group because she is the most talented and the best of them all but she ends up as a bird shooter in the airport.
Dawn Claims to be the cool one but she is nerdy and uncool.
Gloria is the youngest one and claims to be Boy crazy but she ends up looking the oldest and she came out as lesbian.
Summer is the sexy one but her husband is not touching her.

I still think Ashley faked her death
 
So Happy this show ends up in Peacock instead of Fox or Netflix. It would have been canceled after Season 1. I am happy to see these b**** again.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…