Girls5eva Season 2 drops it’s first trailer

Administrator
Staff member
Girls5eva Season 2 is coming! Girls5eva is Peacock’s number 1 comedy that got 4 Emmy Nominations. Its renewal gives me faith and more trust in Peacock over Netflix.  I am glad for the renewal because this show won’t even survive a Season on Netflix. The late 90s and early 2000s Nostalgia made me hooked on a show about a One-hit-Wonder Early 2000s girl group trying to make a comeback. The first Season have the charming storyline of women on their 40s trying to make their broken dreams come true once more.  The Comedy and Music of this show is compelling that I watched the first Season 3 times.
Girls5Eva Season 2 Trailer

They said life begins at 40 but in the Entertainment and Music Industry. You are primarily a goner if you didn’t make it while young. The First Season introduced the Audience to a former girl band that became a One-hit-Wonder. Their chance to stardom flopped because their second single...

Continue reading...

Kay

Oh, I love this show, It has a unique kind of humor, and I like how it inspires middle-aged people that it is not too late to pursue their dreams. We live in a world where 40 is not considered young when people of this age are in good health condition.

Sentai collector
They say "it's never too late for a shower of rain" and this show is reminding us of that. I don't know where the entertainment industry got it from that people become useless when they hit a certain age. Many people start out early in the field but it doesn't mean those who started late can't make it all. It's a good idea that shows like this exist as it serves as inspiration for others in the same position.

The irony of how they turned out is funny.

Wikie left the group because she is the most talented and the best of them all but she ends up as a bird shooter in the airport.
Dawn Claims to be the cool one but she is nerdy and uncool.
Gloria is the youngest one and claims to be Boy crazy but she ends up looking the oldest and she came out as lesbian.
Summer is the sexy one but her husband is not touching her.

I still think Ashley faked her death

So Happy this show ends up in Peacock instead of Fox or Netflix. It would have been canceled after Season 1. I am happy to see these b**** again.