Girl Hangs herself over fake HP7 Book

for those of you advocating a clensing of the genepool, you might as well go and get your Dark Mark. She was obviously unstable, and I admit there would have been major damage to my room and book if that is how it ends. However, I can understand how something like the death of the main characters in this book can push you over the edge. Especially if she was their age in the books, because she essentially grew up with them. On the other hand, she should have known that it wasn't actually the seventh book when she downloaded it. And the fact that her mom helped, god the woman must be beside herself right now if this is true. En resume, don't say good riddance to her death, but realize that there are some people out there who are crazy fans, and how far they could go. :disappoin
 
[hide]What's generations and how does he die?[/hide]

[hide] Generations is the 7th star trek movie where Kirk dies after being squashed by something made out of metal. I think it was a machine or metal stairs or something, i cant remember. I tend to deny the fact that he died :laugh: . [/hide]
 
[hide]What's generations and how does he die?[/hide]

Generations is basically a team up movie with a excellent "Best of the best" duo of William Shatner and Patrick Stewart (Kirk and Picard)

[HIDE]Basically Kirk dies cause he's on a bridge and the bridge falls with him and it crushes him. Although this was in the future and Kirk was presumed to be dead but some Nexus thing flung Kirk into the future, Picard brought Kirk out of the Nexus to battle some guy trying to enter the Nexus, which is basically a dream world where anything you want happens, to go back in time like how both Picard and Kirk did. Some fight stuff happens and Kirk dies and Data says "OH SHIIIIIIIIIT"....I'm not kidding too.[/HIDE]
 
[hide] Generations is the 7th star trek movie where Kirk dies after being squashed by something made out of metal. I think it was a machine or metal stairs or something, i cant remember. I tend to deny the fact that he died :laugh: . [/hide]

[hide]You know I thought I saw all the movies, maybe I did and forgot all about it. *browses*

Ooh wait, wait I think I remember this one... barely. Something about a barrier and this old looking guy and Kirk and Pecard are figuring out a way in the barrier and this old guy wanted to destroy something to revert time and find his dead wife or some nonsense... was that the one? or... I dont remember Kirk dying in that one. Time to youtube!

*looks* Wow, I dont remember that at ALL. Then again, this movie is, what, more than a decade old? I probably haven't seen it in that long as well.[/hide]
 
Last edited:
[hide]You know I thought I saw all the movies, maybe I did and forgot all about it. *browses*

Ooh wait, wait I think I remember this one... barely. Something about a barrier and this old looking guy and Kirk and Pecard are figuring out a way in the barrier and this old guy wanted to destroy something to revert time and find his dead wife or some nonsense... was that the one? or... I dont remember Kirk dying in that one. Time to youtube!

*looks* Wow, I dont remember that at ALL. Then again, this movie is, what, more than a decade old? I probably haven't seen it in that long as well.[/hide]

[HIDE]It came out in 1998 I think, anyway the dude wanted to return to the Nexus cause he became addicted to the pleasure it offers. The Barrier part was a barrier that the old dude made so Picard couldn't interfere with him getting inside the Nexus, and in order to get inside this Nexus the old dude is going to blow up the entire planet and its moons. Kirk does die in this, his last words are "Oh my"[/HIDE]
 
Oh wow, this was not what I had in mind at all when I wanted an Ideon Ending to HP.

Then again, I didn't feel all too happy to read how patheticly Ami and Makoto die during the Stars arc of Sailor Moon the manga. So maybe if you do magnify that feeling by entire cast someone who was offkilter like that would do something like hang herself.

Still doesn't villify anyone though, the people who posted the fake copy are arseholes and the suicide-e wasn't too bright to do it.
 
Last edited:
[HIDE]It came out in 1998 I think, anyway the dude wanted to return to the Nexus cause he became addicted to the pleasure it offers. The Barrier part was a barrier that the old dude made so Picard couldn't interfere with him getting inside the Nexus, and in order to get inside this Nexus the old dude is going to blow up the entire planet and its moons. Kirk does die in this, his last words are "Oh my"[/HIDE]

Going to have to find a copy somewhere and give it a rewatch for old times sake. So odd that I would forget something like that.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top