gingaman OP with a power rangers lost galaxys japanese text opening CM

So, wait, in the Japanese dub of Lost Galaxy, they took Trakeena out of the credits and added Bulk and the prof? :sly:

Did you upload this or just come across it? Are there any episodes of it up on the 'net?
 
yup,lost Galaxy was popular in japan,more popular then gingaman,because traveling to space was something new and no there is no episode on the net.
 
Last edited:
yup,lost Galaxy was popular in japan,more popular then gingaman,because traveling to space was something new and no there is no episode on the net.

:eyebrow: I find that statement a bit suspect, as Gingaman is the 2nd highest rated sentai series in the years 1989 through 2007.

Turboranger 7.60%, Fiveman 6.49, Jetman 7.09%, Zyuranger 7.14%, Dairanger 6.95%, Kakuranger 5.73%, Ohranger 4.45%, Carranger 4.81%, Megaranger 6.52%, Gingaman 7.96%, GoGo V 6.59%, Timeranger 7.05%, Gaoranger 8.84%, Hurricanger 7.47%, Abaranger 7.11%, Dekaranger 7.08%, Magiranger 7.74%, Boukenger 6.71% and Gekiranger 6.16%
 
Gingaman and GaoRanger are the two series I see trashed the most by on-line fans, and surprisingly, they have two of the highest ratings.

Ouch for Geki, though.
 
:eyebrow: I find that statement a bit suspect, as Gingaman is the 2nd highest rated sentai series in the years 1989 through 2007.

Turboranger 7.60%, Fiveman 6.49, Jetman 7.09%, Zyuranger 7.14%, Dairanger 6.95%, Kakuranger 5.73%, Ohranger 4.45%, Carranger 4.81%, Megaranger 6.52%, Gingaman 7.96%, GoGo V 6.59%, Timeranger 7.05%, Gaoranger 8.84%, Hurricanger 7.47%, Abaranger 7.11%, Dekaranger 7.08%, Magiranger 7.74%, Boukenger 6.71% and Gekiranger 6.16%

If I may ask, where did these numbers come from?
 
For the series prior to magi, I got the ratings from here, everything after that I got from the various tokusatsu ratings threads on 2chan.
 
Now what I'd love to see is actually seeing the show in action. I've seen a few bits of JP dubbed PR (Day of the Dumpster and MMPRTM), and it's hilarious just in the irony of it. Another thing I'd like to see would be people fansubbing the dub. That too would be hilarious in a Monty Python kind of way (see the Holy Grail special edition DVD).
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top