GINGA TENSEI! Seijuu Sentai Gingaman: Thoughts and Opinnions

Grabs a former Sentai Red and throws them down deep into the bowels of the Earth in order to re-energise the thread and bring it back to life after three thousand two years of slumber.​

So Millionfold Curiosities has taken up the baton of subbing Gingaman with a flourish, and I've finally caught up with the progress they've made so far. I think it's fair to say it's a series that makes a slow start, but with the introduction of the black knight the series really got in gear IMO. What did you guys think of it?
 
I cant wait for Hnt to complete that show, i want to watch it so badly:sweat:

You're in luck, there's a new subber for Gingaman, except the thing I'll miss with the HnT subs of Gingaman would be the font animations. Below:


So far, GREAT!
 
Gingaman is what I consider to be my favorite Sentai.

I have seen it numerous times RAW, though I was helped by the fact a lot of Power Rangers Lost Galaxy was essentially Gingaman On A Space Colony.

I've been enjoying the subs, though Moku (or Mokk, as MFC subs his name as) comes across as being less effective a mentor to me with subs than he seemed to me when I watched without subtitles.
 
Just finished watching all of Gingaman and I have to admit....it's not as great as I remembered it when I first saw it three years ago. But, I guess I would say that the soundtracks and the songs are awesome. But, I think only Gouki, Sanbash and Budoh are pretty likeable. Everything else about this Sentai series. It's......:meh: For me.

I'm just sayin'!!!
 
I just finished it. The series is pretty good, but the final battles are not really good. But I'm kinda picky with Sentai ending episodes, I usually don't like them, so take my opinion with a grain of salt.
 
I just finished it. The series is pretty good, but the final battles are not really good. But I'm kinda picky with Sentai ending episodes, I usually don't like them, so take my opinion with a grain of salt.

Hey, it's alright. I mean, not every final battle in the Sentai has to be great. But, that's just the way it is. Especially when you have a franchise that has lasted for over 40 years. I'm just sayin'!!
 
Sentaifan'07 Xman said:
Hey, it's alright. I mean, not every final battle in the Sentai has to be great. But, that's just the way it is. Especially when you have a franchise that has lasted for over 40 years. I'm just sayin'!!

Hahahaha I agree, not all ending have to be great, but I think I've never seen such a "tokusatsu ending episode hater" like myself. I've already watched 12 sentai seasons and some kamen riders seasons too, and so far, I only liked the ending of 2 of them. I always feel like they drop the ball somehow (not necessarily at the fighting scenes).
 
Hello this show had been subbed by a team that got stuck because they lost a translator, has this show finally been fully subbed?
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…