Episode 01 has been recorded. We just gotta get 'em synced up, the opening mixed as well as the closing and we should be ready to launch in about a week or so. ;)

Right now it'll be a monthly or bi-monthly experiment. It was general geekness with a friend who's been wanting to do one.

He signed up under Butter, posted once, then never again. :p

He might be back around. When it comes to a Podcast pertaining to more on topic stuff, R5 Central is our official podcast. :thumbs:

J-Caizer said:
He signed up under Butter, posted once, then never again. :p

He might be back around. When it comes to a Podcast pertaining to more on topic stuff, R5 Central is our official podcast. :thumbs:

:redface2: Ack, yeah. Sorry 'bout that. There's just so much on the net, it's hard to keep track of everything and all the sites I visit. I'll try to stay in touch more often, especially now we're launching Geek Justice.

For being my first podcast, well, it shows. Just hang in there, and you'll see (hear?) that any and all issues will be ironed out.

And constructive criticism is always welcome! :thumbs:

We were far too serious is my critque. We're usually a giggling geeky movie quoting mess, but didn't even do that once for this podcast. :p

J-Caizer said:
We were far too serious is my critque. We're usually a giggling geeky movie quoting mess, but didn't even do that once for this podcast. :p

Agreed! Aw well, that'll change me thinks. We just need to record a few more times and we'll be smooth as butter on Jessica Simpson's legs. :buttrock:

Part of it is I know that I'm being recorded, but the main part is not knowing how long we want the show to be so I feel like there's no time to joke around.

I think if we focus on nobody actually listening to it, that we'll be a lot more calm next time around. :sweat: