Blue MMPr
I have 3 extra copies of gears of war 3, all factory sealed.

I would like to sell them for $64 shipped to US

20110920215708.jpg

Whoa... How did you get 3 copies? Damn, if I had time to play games, I'd buy one. Loved the first 2 GOW.

Blue MMPr
Whoa... How did you get 3 copies? Damn, if I had time to play games, I'd buy one. Loved the first 2 GOW.

I actually got 4, selling 3. I really need these sold quick though :(

I have to buy my PMC tix tmw and don't have enough $

Blue MMPr
Maybe you shouldn't have bought 4 copies of the game to try and make a quick profit then :thumbs:

I didn't do it to make profit. I did it to get each multiplayer skin that were exclusive to 4 different retailers. I am a huge fan of gears of war so I bought 4 to get all combinations of characters. So, I knew I would be out of some money, I would at least like to sell them though for some price.

Blue MMPr
I didn't do it to make profit. I did it to get each multiplayer skin that were exclusive to 4 different retailers. I am a huge fan of gears of war so I bought 4 to get all combinations of characters. So, I knew I would be out of some money, I would at least like to sell them though for some price.

GAMES NO LONGER AVAILABLE :)

Who brought them? :) Wow you are hardcore buying that many for all the "exclusives" I Freaking hate crap like that LOL :D