Forever Knight Eye See You Jun 27, 2006 #1 http://www.thai-toku.com/cgi-bin/Y1Gold/tcsyabb/index.pl?board=general&action=display&num=1151353841
Space Sheriff Gavan Member Jun 27, 2006 #2 God I hate Gashapon "Hey, wanna buy some toys that are way too tiny to be cool for display AND they have NO articulation?!"
God I hate Gashapon "Hey, wanna buy some toys that are way too tiny to be cool for display AND they have NO articulation?!"
kyo28 Member Jun 27, 2006 #3 Space Sheriff Gavan said: God I hate Gashapon "Hey, wanna buy some toys that are way too tiny to be cool for display AND they have NO articulation?!" Click to expand... On the up side, they're just the right size for kids to choke on them. :sweat:
Space Sheriff Gavan said: God I hate Gashapon "Hey, wanna buy some toys that are way too tiny to be cool for display AND they have NO articulation?!" Click to expand... On the up side, they're just the right size for kids to choke on them. :sweat: