JFC ♥ 大好き ♥ May 15, 2007 #1 The recent GARO special ~Beast of The White Knight~ is coming to DVD, and HOLY **** CHECK IT OUT!!! http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=BCBS-3002
The recent GARO special ~Beast of The White Knight~ is coming to DVD, and HOLY **** CHECK IT OUT!!! http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=BCBS-3002
L Ladymercury the baddest bitch May 15, 2007 #2 Darnit I thought it was moar Garo. Beast of White Knight was pretty boring compared to the series. And barely any Kaoru.
Darnit I thought it was moar Garo. Beast of White Knight was pretty boring compared to the series. And barely any Kaoru.
S ShadowRider Member May 15, 2007 #3 It was already released on DVD. Each episode was released separately. Though this might be better for those who didn't get the original DVDs. I'd probably get this over the separate ones.
It was already released on DVD. Each episode was released separately. Though this might be better for those who didn't get the original DVDs. I'd probably get this over the separate ones.