Garage Hero Productions: What is... GUN CALIBER?

Like I've said to everyone else, try not to expect too much out of this film. Otherwise, you'll be VERY dissapointed... :P
 
I'm putting the HOPES AND DREAMS OF EVERY FAN WHO WANTS A WESTERN TOKU into this...

bit much? =P
 
Just as an update, it seems Gun Caliber is going to have a cameo in the next episode of Battle Hero Absolute (Episode 6, to be precise), likely made as a collaborative effort during their recent trip in Japan, so keep your eyes peeled for when it's released.
 
Just as an update, it seems Gun Caliber is going to have a cameo in the next episode of Battle Hero Absolute (Episode 6, to be precise), likely made as a collaborative effort during their recent trip in Japan, so keep your eyes peeled for when it's released.

Yup. When I went to Japan in October, I caught up with Bueno in Saitama and filmed a crossover special with Gun Caliber. Fun guy to hang out with I tell ya.
 
Yup. When I went to Japan in October, I caught up with Bueno in Saitama and filmed a crossover special with Gun Caliber. Fun guy to hang out with I tell ya.

So let me get this straight here. Silent Jay here is really Jay from Battle Hero Absolute?! I mean I thought nobody from Jabronie Pictures weren't on HJU. Man I really gotta get on the forums more often.
 
So let me get this straight here. Silent Jay here is really Jay from Battle Hero Absolute?! I mean I thought nobody from Jabronie Pictures weren't on HJU. Man I really gotta get on the forums more often.

Yeah, I've been on this board for a while. I check out a lot of the Kamen Rider stuff and figures.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top