Ganbaride ~À la carte~ (www.dvillangelo.com/ganbaride)

Wait is that American currency cause that's alot or are they just rare?

No, Price is in Singapore Dollar...

Just for the record, chances of getting "KAMEN RIDE" cards are the same as other common normal cards... 1 in every 28 normal cards in a set...

If it's too expensive, you can always purchase those cards in set, selling for US$60-70 for just few cards that you want...



is that site up to date?

Yes, the site is up to date...

There may be some cards being reserved at the moment, but still waiting for payment...



hi, do you have any kamen ride cards for sale? like those from the decadriver and other riders?

Yes, I do have extra... For the time being, only release the following for sale:

10-048.jpg
10-038.jpg
10-031.jpg


Price: SG$8 each.
 
Last edited:
do you do meet ups in singapore?

Depends... Usually I meet up only if I happen to go down to city area...

But I will be going down to CSC t'row to meet with some buyers...


Btw, just a little correction... It's actually Kamen Rider Ixa card, not Kiva Emperor... posting wrong picture yesterday...
 
Last edited:
Btw, just a received a haul of 220 cards...

Sad enough, a lot of them are not in best conditions... especially the kamen ride cards of 10 heisei riders (from DX DecaDriver)...

But there are also nice ones, including 7-11, telebi-kun and movie promo cards...
[HIDE]
34687_127578190617093_127410533967192_127798_1649377_n.jpg
[/HIDE]

Holy ****!!!!

Hey dvillangelo, I have a question. Do these cards also function for the DX Deca & DiEndDrivers?!

I know, I asked that question before, but I just wanna know.
 
Last edited:
I was wondering something: On your ganbaride site, how well have you sold the cards and has anyone bought from you with good results?

Sorry for asking these questions, but the reason why I ask is so I won't get scammed again like I did on RangerBoard with a guy called Speedor/scammed me out of 170 bucks.>:(

Somehow I don't think the first part of your question seems relevant to your concern. If I were to scam you, I could easily bluff you with some good numbers to convince you...

So far, I haven't had many orders completed yet. Probably due to lack of exposure to the market. I've completed 1 order to Malaysia and the guy is coming back with another order. Along with 2 other orders, which I haven't processed because my room was so messy after receiving new shipment of Saint Seiya items last weekend.

Here's how I complete my deal:

1. You choose the cards you want. Send me an email with your list.

2. I'll check whether the cards are available and revert back with final quote.

3. Once you accept the quote, I will snap high resolution pictures of cards to be sent to you for your acceptance before packing.

4. Once you accept the cards, I will start packing the cards and will snap another picture of the packing.

5. You can complete your payment in the meantime.

6. Once payment is received, I will try to send the cards immediately... will snap another picture of the packing with stamps as proof of shipping.

Pictures will help protect me from any liability, as I have proof of everything I need to do to complete the transaction.

You're welcome to add tracking or even insurance. I can provide tracking for free if the amount of your total purchase is sufficient enough. Else, available for additional fee of SG$2.20.
 
Last edited:
Yes, I do have extra... For the time being, only release the following for sale:

10-048.jpg
10-038.jpg
10-031.jpg


Price: SG$8 each.

Is the IXA one still in stock?

Also, do you have any cards used in the show?
Like final attack ride, or final form ride?
 
Is the IXA one still in stock?

Also, do you have any cards used in the show?
Like final attack ride, or final form ride?

Sorry, I'm currently not releasing these cards for the time being... May bundle each card with some common cards for auction later...

Thanks for checking...
 
Somehow I don't think the first part of your question seems relevant to your concern. If I were to scam you, I could easily bluff you with some good numbers to convince you...

So far, I haven't had many orders completed yet. Probably due to lack of exposure to the market. I've completed 1 order to Malaysia and the guy is coming back with another order. Along with 2 other orders, which I haven't processed because my room was so messy after receiving new shipment of Saint Seiya items last weekend.

Here's how I complete my deal:

1. You choose the cards you want. Send me an email with your list.

2. I'll check whether the cards are available and revert back with final quote.

3. Once you accept the quote, I will snap high resolution pictures of cards to be sent to you for your acceptance before packing.

4. Once you accept the cards, I will start packing the cards and will snap another picture of the packing.

5. You can complete your payment in the meantime.

6. Once payment is received, I will try to send the cards immediately... will snap another picture of the packing with stamps as proof of shipping.

Pictures will help protect me from any liability, as I have proof of everything I need to do to complete the transaction.

You're welcome to add tracking or even insurance. I can provide tracking for free if the amount of your total purchase is sufficient enough. Else, available for additional fee of SG$2.20.

Thanks for the help. I might buy something from you in the future.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top