DekaThunder Rider
The word of the day is YES!YES!YES!
Another game that got weak reviews that I liked was TNA Impact for the PS2.Although the PSP version from last year was far,far better.
I should also mention that I liked Spider-Man 3 for the Wii.It`s reviews weren`t horrible,but not amazing(no pun intended).I would have rather had the ability to use the GameCube or Classic controllers when playing it,but the normal Wiimote control scheme is managable.
Another game to add to my like list-WCW/NWO Thunder for the PlayStation.But that game was still very pale in comparison to the awesomeness that was WCW/NWO Revenge for the Nintendo 64.
I should also mention that I liked Spider-Man 3 for the Wii.It`s reviews weren`t horrible,but not amazing(no pun intended).I would have rather had the ability to use the GameCube or Classic controllers when playing it,but the normal Wiimote control scheme is managable.
Another game to add to my like list-WCW/NWO Thunder for the PlayStation.But that game was still very pale in comparison to the awesomeness that was WCW/NWO Revenge for the Nintendo 64.