Game of Thrones Creator Developing Who Fears Death for HBO

Jeffrey Harris submitted a new blog post

Game of Thrones Creator Developing Who Fears Death for HBO
Who-Fears-Death-1200x727.jpg

Continue reading the Original Blog Post.

Games of Thrones is one of my favorite TV series. I like characterization, setting as well as storyline in the Games of Thrones. Since I liked Games of the Thrones, I am looking forward to watch this new series from the same producer.
I knew nothing about Who Fears Death, thus, I checked the blog post. After reading the storyline, I think I will like this show. I hope the series do not show too much blood spilling.

Though I enjoyed the books more than the series, I must admit that the settings and characterization were totally on point and beautiful. The tv series in itself is also good, even though it has gone too far away from the books to my liking. This Who Fears Death looks like it's going to be awesome as well and I'll make sure to watch it

Rubbing my hands in anticipation! I have read great reviews of the book. If its anything like Game of Thrones, then its bound to be a stunning as well. A lot of factors determines the success of making a book into aovie. Great script, awesome cast, stunning set design and of course an award winning director. Can't wait :)