Gallifrey One - The 20th Annual LA Doctor Who Con

HaiTien78

Member
http://www.gallifreyone.com/gallifrey.php

This Valentines weekend was the 20th Gallifrey One Con in LA. Guests included: 6th Doctor actor Colin Baker, Peri Brown actress Nicola Bryant, Torchwood actors Kai Own (Rhys) and Gareth David-Lloyd (Ianto), Doctor Who Producer 2005+ Phil Collinson, 2nd Doctor Companions Frazer Hines (Jamie) and Wendy Padbury (Zoe), and plenty others.

So did anyone go this weekend? It slipped my mind for a few months and I wasn't really sure if I could make it back then, but luckily I was in town for the last day of the con and went with a couple of my cousins who reminded me. Sure it cost $70 at the door but hey I met one of my two favorite Doctors and got his autograph (then again the photo prints did cost quite a pretty penny). Didn't take any pictures cause I didn't have any camera :/
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top