G4`s Action Blast:Beast Wars, Beast Wars BEAST WARS!

NinjaJack

Member
BEAST WARS!:buttrock:



They have begun airing season one this week. The CGI really hasn`t aged that much and the voice work is incredble. Man, I wasn`t expecting this.:thumbs:
 
Not bad.... not bad...

I wonder if they'll air the uncut version.

Man, if they want an action block they should just do it right.

Captain N, Reboot, Sonic the Hedgehog, and Starship Troopers (cuz it's CGI and kinda like HALO.)

Get some video game oriented action cartoons in there. Slap 'em in a block with good production and G4 might start gettting some respect.
 
=_= **** G4... Boycott G4! LEO FTW!! >_<

I do love beastwars though. not enough to watch that crap channel though
 
GrnPsychoGarren said:
=_= **** G4... Boycott G4! LEO FTW!! >_<

I do love beastwars though. not enough to watch that crap channel though
Grn, it`s time to stop the hate. In a few months G4 will be a whole new network that you will be FORCED to love:eyebrow:
 
G4 got the airing rights to Beast Wars?
When the heck did this happen?
All they've been promoting was Star Trek...
G4 is a huge pile of crap.
 
Doggy Kruger said:
G4 got the airing rights to Beast Wars?
When the heck did this happen?
All they've been promoting was Star Trek...
G4 is a huge pile of crap.

I surprised they began airing "Fastlane"...didn't "Family Guy" give it a eulogy already...:laugh:
 
Rider Faiz said:
I thought G4 was a video game channel or somesuch.

-RF

Back when it was in its prime around 02~03
Now all they want to do is make a channel appealing to 'cool' people by adding shows such as The man show, fastlane, formula D, street fury, etc...
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top