Fuuma no Kojiro, Cho Ninjatai Inazuma... good series?

Fuma no kojiro.... hmmm, is not a good series but it's not a bad series either, it's enjoyble if you like to see people fighting and stuff, but it's not a series for everyone.

Gransazer... Well it's kinda good, but just the first part and the last one, the middle is kinda boring and it loses plot some times along the serie. It took me 3 times to see the hole series... the first time I got to ep 15, 6 months after y got to 30's and then again 8 months after i finished it (just for pride). Cos' I couldn't get hooked with it.

As for Cho Ninja Something, I have no Idea, haven't seen it yet.
 
Fuma no Kojiro is one of those "so bad it's good" series, there really isn't anything too special about it, but seeing a couple of tokusatsu actors in it is pretty amusing, but even for tokusatsu, it can be incredibly cheesy.

I'll never understand this aversion towards Sentai, so I would just say you probably won't like the Inazuma movies, they're a fun parody of the genre, but very much in the tone of Sentai.

I personally wasn't the biggest fan of Gransazer, it had way too many main characters and couldn't find the proper balance for most of its run. The villains were probably the most interesting part of the thing, but even then, they aren't too remarkable. If you're going to watch any part of the Star God trilogy, I'd say go with Justiriser, it's just so much better on every level.
 
thanks everyone for your answers hehe! Just watched the first 2 eps of Gransazer, and i find it very good, not amazing but good, its interesting to watch something different. I like the fact that it has a lot of characters and the effects and costumes look good.

Havnt decided to watch Fuuma no Kojiro or not, actually the comments about it being campy and ridiculous have me wanting to watch it LOL!
 
I didn't make it past the first episode of Gransazer the one time I tried watching it. Maybe I could make it further now but it just didn't really appeal to me at the time. Never saw any of Justirizer but I did see the first two episodes of Sazer X and they didn't appeal to me either. The thing that got me about both was how they labelled EVERYTHING. It makes a show look like more of a toy infomercial than it already is and in many cases it just smacks of laziness.

It also doesn't help that I can't stand Kawakita as an effects director... >>

I didn't dislike Inazuma because of any previous grudge against sentai, it just was very dull to me for the most part. It wasn't a terrible way to kill an afternoon at school with nothing else to do but otherwise... eh.

Go watch Bio Planet WoO instead of those. It's one of the best freaking modern tokusatsu shows there is. 8D
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top