ReXXXSoprano
Member
I really didn't know whether to post it here or the Game Deals thread but I didn't wanna mess up the symmetry there so here we are.
Just click the link and follow the instructions.
https://xbox.promo.eprize.com/tokenbase/?affiliate_id=netflixgold
code is 5M9G1A
If you need it then snatch yourself a free month of live. And if you don't just BS your way thru and post the code here so somebody can get some mileage out of it.
Enjoy.
EDIT: Right after I got mine, someone told me that they ran out so try and see anyway.
Just click the link and follow the instructions.
https://xbox.promo.eprize.com/tokenbase/?affiliate_id=netflixgold
code is 5M9G1A
If you need it then snatch yourself a free month of live. And if you don't just BS your way thru and post the code here so somebody can get some mileage out of it.
Enjoy.
EDIT: Right after I got mine, someone told me that they ran out so try and see anyway.
Last edited: