Freakazoid Season 1 to be on DVD

HaiTien78

Member
http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Freakazoid-Season-1-Announcement/9300

24d371t.jpg


About time :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:
 
YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
:buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:

*fist pumping*

I've been waiting for this day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
This had better sure as hell not be another April Fools' joke.

If it's real, then AWESOME!! :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:
 
I'm inclined to think it's legit. I seem to recall an announcment awhile ago that Freakazoid DVD's were in the making.

When it's finally released though, I think I'm going to buy them while wearing my Freakazoid shirt :D
 
This had better sure as hell not be another April Fools' joke.

If it's real, then AWESOME!! :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:


I'm inclined to be believe it's real. There's actual a news source that's reliable to back up teh believeablity factor.


Besides, what better day to announce something like this than April Fool's day!
 
I'm inclined to think it's legit. I seem to recall an announcment awhile ago that Freakazoid DVD's were in the making.

When it's finally released though, I think I'm going to buy them while wearing my Freakazoid shirt :D
It's likely that this is the real thing. I get updates from that site for new DVD releases and I've found them to be very reliable.
 
Now theres one thing I don't get

In the movie Congo which monkeys were actual monkeys and which ones are guys in a suit?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top