Fox6 Milwaukee uses a Nintendo DC to molest your children.

From Today's Penny Arcade:

This is yet another reason why I don't watch Fox6 here in Milwaukee.


How effing wacked is this? Just more goofy scare 'journalism' that I've come to expect from Fox. Sadly our other local stations aren't much better, with the exception of the lowly CBS affiliate on channel 58. The only reason I watch CBS58 is because they don't spend their 80% of their news time covering the freakin' crime beat. If I wanted to look on the police blotter, I'd fucking look on the police website.


Additionally, I think they probably just sold a whole bunch more DCs by promoting the range in a perfect situation. Your thoughts?
 
yeah the Fox news station in my area a few years ago ran a bunch of scare pieces ever night for two weeks about diffrent restaurants in the area, culminating in a commercial with the scary music titled "Michigan restaurants fight back!"

Like they walked right into the back room of this chinese restauarant without any permission and started grilling this guy who spoke almost no english about all these "recent" health code violations, and then made it seem like he was incompitent or hiding something when he obviously couldn't answer.... of course what the report didn't tell you is that the violations were over a year old and had all be fixed and cleared with the health department.

And the ABC station ran a REALLY lame one of identity theft, but I'll spare you.
 
*Watches Video*
WOW That really potentialy is the Dumbest thing i've ever seen.

"If a child moldestor is DRIVING along and sees your children in the back seat with a ds, whats to stop him from pictochatting with them"

How about the gaurd rail he's about to crash into cause he's doesb't have his hands on the wheel

And OMG The DS means that if a molestor is within 300 feet of your children it's the SYSTEM??? that puts them in jeopardy.

WOW...... it's just ignorant people who do these stories and now you have parents worried about nothing.
 
Heh... that should have been DS, folks. M'bad!

Yeah, seriously. As someone on one of my other forums said, this is total misrepresentation. It isn't the child molester driving next to you that you should be worried about, it's the child molester in the back of the car next to you that you should worry about! :P
 
Crazy stuff. Speaking of this kind of stuff I really like those "To catch a predator" Dateline segments. I'm cracking up throughout the whole thing at how pathetic these people are.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top