ForeverRed's movie review: Michelle Yeoh's Silver Hawk

ForeverRed

has left HJU. Not coming back.


Ahhh!! Since I created a thread about "House Of Flying Dragon" review. Right now this thread is about my review's of Silver Hawk.

I've just finished watching the movie. That movie was fantastic. Michelle Yeoh did really awesome, so is Richie Ren.

Michelle Yeoh's character is Lulu Wong/Silver Hawk and it was totally her goal to save the world and people's life.

Richie Ren's character is Rich Man. That character is pretty hiliarous. Obivisoly, Rich Man is Lulu's brother. He is the detective who is trying to arrest Silver Hawk.

The battle between Rich man and Silver Hawk was pretty funny athough.

Now in the movie, it is about Lulu (Michelle Yeoh) met his bro, Rich Man (Richie Ren) and Rich didn't know Lulu long time ago until Lulu revealed before she left.

Lulu is batle to defeat a greedy villain named Alexander Wolfe (Luke Goss) and he wanted the professer to create a future phone so he can brainwash people in the world.

The fighting scenes, fast/slow motion and amazing stunt, all of them are AWESOME! Pretty much, they use wired to jump or whatsoever but it was good.

I couldn't tell you the rest of movie The rest of movie was very good. You must have to watch it by yourself. Every parts are good.

Overall the movie is awesome. I must recommend you to rent the movie BEFORE you buy the movie OR buy the movie instead of rent the movie!!!

I'm sure Keith would like to watch the movie cuz Michelle Yeoh is beautiful and good actress.

My final is..... 9/10. Awesome movie. Michelle Yeoh owns.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I [heart] Michelle Yeoh.

Fell in love with her when I saw her in...... what was it... Heroic Trio. Gorram, she's beautiful.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…