FreedomGundam
Member
Alas, I was cleaning up my stuff and, while I said way months ago that I'd keep these two, I realized that I just don't care very much about them anymore.
So up for sale are:
- Zeonizers
Loose. Comes with 2 straps, but they're both Time Force straps (alternatively, I have 1 single Zeonizer strap; I can put that one one the black side, so that the straps match the changer). Condition is good; the silver face to the side with the electronics has been repainted by me (the previous owner banged them up real good), minor chips to the chromed areas on both sides. Lights and sounds are still working.
- Gold Zeonizers
Loose. Does not come with any straps. In great condition; the only wear that I can see is minor chips to the chrome of the crystal. Lights and sounds are still working.
Shoot me up with offers for one or the other, or both. Buy them along with changers/morphers from my other sales thread (click here) and save on shipping costs.
*** EDIT: Both sold off a LONG time ago! Thanks to all for looking!***
So up for sale are:
- Zeonizers
Loose. Comes with 2 straps, but they're both Time Force straps (alternatively, I have 1 single Zeonizer strap; I can put that one one the black side, so that the straps match the changer). Condition is good; the silver face to the side with the electronics has been repainted by me (the previous owner banged them up real good), minor chips to the chromed areas on both sides. Lights and sounds are still working.
- Gold Zeonizers
Loose. Does not come with any straps. In great condition; the only wear that I can see is minor chips to the chrome of the crystal. Lights and sounds are still working.
Shoot me up with offers for one or the other, or both. Buy them along with changers/morphers from my other sales thread (click here) and save on shipping costs.
*** EDIT: Both sold off a LONG time ago! Thanks to all for looking!***
Last edited: