[SELLING] INTEREST SALE - Gold Gosei Morpher (NOT SDCC)

Andros

Member
I want to gauge interest in a non SDCC gold Gosei Morpher.
I was thinking that shipped I would send anywhere in the US for $60.
Lowest I can find on Ebay right now for a SDCC Morpher is $73.99.

Would anyone want one?
Before you decide, here is how it looks.
More info after pics. Thanks

20131015_111537.avif

20131015_111739.avif

20131015_111744.avif

20131015_111804.avif

20131015_111753.avif

As you can see the paint will never be perfect. The spots that stand out, especially on the sides are from imperfections in the plastic that came from the manufacturer. I can attempt to sand these out, but it still wont look the same.
For this one, I painted the card plate. For orders, I can do either painted or unpainted on it.
Funnily enough, after painting the card plate, when you close my morpher it say "Lost Galaxy Red" lol. I cannot guarantee that result however.

There will be 2 coats of paint and 2 coats of clear coat. (Only one of each on the card plate itself, I don't want to many layers as we don't want it to have difficulty closing.

All in all here is what it will cost me...

$31 - Gosei Morpher (After Tax)
$5 - Gold Paint
$5 - Clear Coat
$11.50 - Shipping

Total cost - $52.50
Your Price - $60
My profit - $7.50 (Just enough to perpetuate the business)

Feel free to PM me or post questions!
If you are interested, please post below and I will add you to the list.
Once I am open for orders, I will post the PayPal address and PM all interested parites.

Thank you for your interest!

Interested Parties
------------------
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top