Well...no its not what I'm going for. Its not finished actually. It's basically the "foam on top of foam" technique Jew Wario mentioned. So the outer shell is covered and protected. All I have to do is use more foam to add the details where need be, white glue and mod podge the whole thing, sand, mod podge, sand again, paint, and then done!

I look forward to seeing what the final product looks like, my man. Good to see that you can fit it on. :)

The foam I use is by creatology, it's your typical craft foam. I got a 36x60 inch roll for like 6 bucks. Glue is your dollar store super glue. Gesso spray is 8 bucks at Walmart. Kryon spray paint is 8 bucks at walmart as well.

I'm cheap and lazy to learn to use fiberglass/resin. This method I think it's really good in my opinion considering the cost and time and skills required. It's a variation on the Japanese Cosplay player using craft foams. I don't think anyone else is using this method. I can post a more detail tutorial/explanation if needed. Thanks for the kind words.

do you think you could do a ichigo tutorial