Flame Fatales 2023 Raises $110,835 for Malala Fund

PopGeeks

Administrator
<p>Last week Games Done Quick organized another Flame Fatales event: the summer marathon for the Frame Fatales, a group of female video game speedrunners. The event ran from Sunday, August 13 through Saturday, August 20, and a lot of cool stunts and glitches were performed.</p>
 
I really hope the Malala Fund directs the funds they've collected towards helping the girls in Afghanistan. It's heartbreaking that the Taliban's ban on schools is depriving them of education. With Malala Yousafzai's history with the Taliban, I'm optimistic they'll find a way, maybe through online schooling, to empower these girls. By learning online, they can stay safe and avoid becoming child brides. Plus, they'll gain valuable skills for the future, just like I did by working online. Let's hope they can provide them with opportunities to learn and thrive!
 
Wow, Flame Fatales 2023 did it again! They rocked the speedrunning world while supporting the Malala Fund. Education for girls matters, no doubt. Did you catch that Pokémon Blue run in reverse order? Insane! Shoutout to runner dijonketchup for the glitch magic. Can't wait for Frost Fatales and the National Women’s Law Center next time
 
Flame Fatales sounds awesome! Raising over a hundred grand for the Malala Fund is seriously cool. Those female speedrunners must be on fire! ? I can't wait to check out the crazy glitch exploits they pulled off. And beating Pokémon Blue in reverse? Mind-blowing! Kudos to dijonketchup for showing how it's done.
 
Raising money for the Malala Fund is a noble cause. Those video game speedruns must've been a blast to watch. I'm intrigued by the reverse Pokémon Blue challenge – dijonketchup must be a gaming wizard!
 
Raising funds for the Malala Fund is good, I guess. But let's be real, can speedrunning really address the complex issues these girls around the worle face? It helps, but it won't solve everything. Let's explore more impactful ways to make a difference
 
Well, you know, I usually find myself annoyed by feminists, but I have to admit, this is a brand of feminism I can get behind. Finally, some real action to make a difference! Unlike folks like Anita Sarkeesian, who seem to thrive on creating divisions and villainizing men. Blaming virtual characters for real-world problems? Come on, let's focus on the actual issues real women face. Kudos to Flame Fatales for taking a stand that truly matters!
 
I totally get how amazing it is that this event supports charities and creates positive change. But you know what baffles me? The whole obsession some guys have with watching women play video games. I mean, seriously, what's the deal? I had this ex-boyfriend who dumped me just because I wasn't into gaming, and then he replaced me with a gamer girl. It's like there's this whole fascination. Why the obsession with gamer girls? ??
 
You see, the allure of gamer girls could have its origins in a more profound place. Frequently, the women in their lives – be it their partners, mothers, sisters, or friends – might not hold their interest in video games in high regard. Many women tend to dislike and view gaming as a time-waster. This might leave these men feeling like outsiders. Thus, stumbling upon a woman who shares their enthusiasm is akin to discovering a precious gem. It's not about drawing comparisons, but rather locating someone who truly values and forms a connection through their shared hobbies – something they've been missing.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top