BorgmanJayce
Member
I never knew it was so difficult to run sucessful eBay auctions...
Basically I got put off running them a year or so ago as my previous attempts sucked royally and I let a friend of mine sell what I needed to sell for me while he took a fair charge of 10% but now I've not done too badly with the sale of 4 games that I sold with the auctions ending yesterday, especially considering that 3 of the games were only 99p each and there were quite a few bids in the last few days for my Crisis Core game with the winning bid coming from Australia.
In any case, I had a fun experience and I can't wait to do it all over again especially when it comes to setting up my stores dedicated to replica videogame/anime and manga swords as well as anime and manga goods online in the future. :anime:
Basically I got put off running them a year or so ago as my previous attempts sucked royally and I let a friend of mine sell what I needed to sell for me while he took a fair charge of 10% but now I've not done too badly with the sale of 4 games that I sold with the auctions ending yesterday, especially considering that 3 of the games were only 99p each and there were quite a few bids in the last few days for my Crisis Core game with the winning bid coming from Australia.
In any case, I had a fun experience and I can't wait to do it all over again especially when it comes to setting up my stores dedicated to replica videogame/anime and manga swords as well as anime and manga goods online in the future. :anime: