Administrator
Staff member
Few Months Ago, Square Enix had an Art Gallery in Japan for the 30th Anniversary of Final Fantasy .

They just leaked an image of a possible Final Fantasy 10-3.

It is an image of Tidus and Yuna years after X-2.

mjLzLX3.jpg

RNNGOjo.jpg

I really dont know how is this going to work. Tidus is suppose to be dead in X. He is just a dream so he disappeared. So Why will he exist again and get older if he is already deleted.

Hi @Seifer_Leonhart. So FFX fans after listening to the "Will" Audio Drama in the FFX/ X-2 HD Remaster, apparently Sin is alive, Auron has a daughter, and Tidus/Yuna have to kill Sin again. I really don't know what to think of this. Like I love FF 10 and 10-2 but I find it unlikely that they would just add a second sequel 10 years after the last game came out. On the other hand, it's also weird that they would just introduce new plot holes that would pretty much confirm an FF 10-3. I'm surprised there aren't a lot of fans talking about this. If there were to be a 10-3, would it come out for PS3? PS4? How much further would they take the plot? I felt it ended perfectly? With that said, I really hope they finish Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts 3 first before they even think about an FFX-3 lol.

Administrator
Staff member
Tidus is suppose to be Yuna's imagination right? Heck Yuna even killed "him" in 10-2. I prefer Tidus not being in the 10-3 because him existing again will be a plot hole.

I really do not think Square Enix has confirmed anything yet, but Tidus, I am sure would appear in some form in Final Fantasy 10-3 again- maybe in a dream or reincarnated ? One thing is sure though, is that Yuna and Tidus are very popular characters, and people still like the cosplay with these two as well !

Administrator
Staff member
Tidus being a dream and imagination caused by Fayt made him nothing but an illusion. After Sin is defeated, Tidus ceased to exist. He is like Yuna's imaginary boyfriend.

He is based from a real person though. He is a memory of Shuyin the Villain of X-2.

If you finished X-2 in one of the endings, Yuna can make Squall exist after she defeated Shuyin who looks exactly like Tidus. Tidus got revived on an ending of X-2.

I hate resurrections. Dead characters should stay dead but he was revived in X-2.

Administrator
Staff member
If there is an X-3 I hope it is coed again. I did enjoy the all female group of x-2 but you are stuck with three characters only.

The bonus track clearly indicates that Square-Enix Is really considering the idea of X-3. All we can do is just wait and hope come up with something.

If X3 happens then they should bring something new. We can't be playing the same Tidus all over. I guess that would be like playing game in timeloop. Hopefully they just use the Sin and Tidus in some sort of flashback or something. And build the story further onwards.

Administrator
Staff member
@Seifer, Tidus got resurrected in one of the endings.

He is an imaginary boyfriend that became real. If there is an X-3 it will follow where that good ending left off.