Figure Sale: Sentai Girls In Uniform

GIRLS IN UNIFORM SALE!!!

I will be moving later next week and decided to use that occasion to do a special sale until then, LOL.

So, until I start moving on June 3rd, I will be having a BUY 1 GET 1 FREE SALE on any of the remaining figures! Shipping will be an even $5 and includes delivery confirmation.

Check the first post for a list of extras up for this special sale!
 
Howzit Me-Hostage,

PM sent!!!:buttrock:

Henshin Safely!:thumbs:

Sent you a reply.

And to anyone looking for figures from Volume 4. I missed the mail today, so I will be picking up the package tomorrow morning and will update then with the new extras!

Also, I didn't say this the other day, but for the moment all payments have to be done by PayPal. I have yet to find out the street address to the new house I am moving too, and even when I do I will need to change all my mail over, so I won't be taking money order payments for at least a few weeks.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top