Favorite strange Rider moments?

Knight IXA said:
now that's belittling. I've seen all of Den-O, and it had many serious, non-goofy moments
- No, you just have absolutely no sense of humor at all. You take everything we post that's a -slight- joke about Kamen Rider in general (and Accel in particular) and you start screaming your little head off about how we're demeaning the entire Kamen Rider franchise.

Here's a little news flash: YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE ON THIS FORUM WHO THINKS THAT.

Get over it already. This forum does not revolve around you; 99% of the time we're not even talking about you or what you like.
 
Last edited:

okay, you really exxagerate. first of all, I'm not screaming at every little joke, not one bit. second, and most importantly: what do you know? how can you truly say that i'm the only one who thinks what I do? have you talked to every single member of this forum? if you haven't, then you can't really back up your statement. I do have a sense of humor, it's just so different from other peoples that I rarely express it. lastly, I never said that this forum revolved around me, nor do I think that. I just don't find any reason not to express my honest opinions
 
Last edited:
I think the strangest thing about Kamen Rider is that we're watching a show about insect men kicking fake monsters in the balls every week....
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…