I was just looking at the wiki page for the guy that played Kageyama (TheBee/Punch Hopper) and it said that he was in the 2008 movie "Farewell Kamen Rider Kabuto: Final Super Battle." What is this?! No way is this for real. What do you guys think?

GaijinChannel.com
Looks like nonsense. I would never trust anything on Wikipedia. I used to try and correct misinformation on there, but realized it's ultimately a rather pointless ordeal. Some jackass will always add more crap to it later. If you want real information, I'd suggest looking around for sites and magazines by trustworthy authors, because there are plenty of them around.

And lets face it, most news/rumours are going to hit the forums before Wikipedia anyway.

Last edited:
CHUPA SHOTARO!
Come on man, its Wikipedia. Anybody can put anything down there. Was there even a source? Intuition says no there wasn't.

Yeah, I didn't think it was legit, especially since it only appears on that one page, and it supposedly came out last year.

Everywhere You Go
Damn, I also love Kabuto. It's my favourite Kamen Rider series! I wish this movie was true! But a 2009 release would sound better, because 2008 already happened and the movie wouldn't slip by us like that.:D

/B$ of the Tokusatsu. fanpage.
Damn, I also love Kabuto. It's my favourite Kamen Rider series! I wish this movie was true! But a 2009 release would sound better, because 2008 already happened and the movie wouldn't slip by us like that.:D

Oh you would be surprised how many things slip by us.

The Cookie Man!
Most likely someone added that as a joke or was just dreaming as if he thought he read it somewhere as if it was a rumor he saw.

Lurker
Yeah, I remeber that someone added on wikipedia that there were not 1, but 2 ZYURANGER movies!

the baddest *****
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaADQTeZRCY[/ame]

I'll always use Wiki as my #1 source for information! :Db