KamenRiderPegasus
わたし は ケモノ ライダ!
Made some more Decade/Dr. Who fan vids.
----------------------------------------------------
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4JS7nwJQAw[/ame]
The Master/Diend summoning IXA and Psyga, using a sound clip from the episode "Here Come the Drums." where the Master calls forth some sphere-shaped creatures. I couldn't find a way to stop the sound from ending abruptly, and in case anyone didn't catch that line, it's "I'm the Master...and these...are my friends."
----------------------------------------------------
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-xYOP-BVdI[/ame]
Couldn't find better sound clips of the Doctor to match up with vids of Decade, so this was the best I could do, using clips from episode 5 (Decade vs Beetle Fangire)
----------------------------------------------------
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4JS7nwJQAw[/ame]
The Master/Diend summoning IXA and Psyga, using a sound clip from the episode "Here Come the Drums." where the Master calls forth some sphere-shaped creatures. I couldn't find a way to stop the sound from ending abruptly, and in case anyone didn't catch that line, it's "I'm the Master...and these...are my friends."
----------------------------------------------------
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-xYOP-BVdI[/ame]
Couldn't find better sound clips of the Doctor to match up with vids of Decade, so this was the best I could do, using clips from episode 5 (Decade vs Beetle Fangire)
Last edited: