Everything Everywhere All at Once dominated Oscars

Administrator
Staff member
<p>Everywhere All at Once won seven out of 11 Oscar last night. It also made history that could change the status quo of Hollywood.The film “Everything Everywhere All at Once” captivates with its blend of genres. It wins at Golden Globes and Actors Guild Awards, among others. The Academy Awards seals its position as a cinematic masterpiece. Despite limited release, it earns $106,702,207 at the box office.</p>

Master Gamer.
This news makes me a proud Malaysian, and I couldn't be more thrilled to hear about the success of "Everything, Everywhere, All at Once". It's incredible to see Michelle Yeoh, a fellow Malaysian, not only play the lead in this incredible film but also win Best Actress at the Oscars. Her talent has always been undeniable, and it's wonderful to see her receive the recognition she deserves. This film exemplifies the power of diversity in cinema, and I hope it inspires other filmmakers to take risks and tell unique stories. Congratulations to everyone involved in the production of this film!

I love the shade she gave Don Lemon on her victory speech:

Ladies do not let anybody tell you you are pass your prime.

火龙
Michelle Yeoh is undeniably Malaysian, and all Malaysians must back her and many other Malaysians in their future endeavors. Furthermore, I believe Hong Kong cinema has supported her as well, which is why she mentioned it in her speech. Congratulations, Tan Sri Michelle Yeoh! Thank you for bringing attention to Malaysia for the right and positive reasons - professionalism, diligence, and perseverance. You are someone who seeks success on your own without any help. Respect!

I am here all at once
I've noticed that a lot of Malaysians are claiming her. What is there to be proud of here? We often forget that Michelle Yeoh achieved international success in the Hollywood film industry not because of Malaysia, but because of Hong Kong, where she began her career as an actress. Malaysia is just a home for her, like a "hotel," every time she returns here. Malaysia contributed nothing to her success. She is not a citizen of any country; she is her own person. You act like the Filipinos who claim Olivia Rodrigo solely because her father is Filipino.

Master Gamer.
She is born in Malaysia, Grew up in Malaysia and always talk about how much she loves Malaysia.

Stephanie Hsu was nominated for best supporting actress, Shirley Kurata for best costume design, Ian Chang Rafiq Bhatia for best original score, Mitski for best original song, Daniel Kwan and Jonathan Wang for best picture, and Michele Yeoh and Ke Huy Quan for best actress and best supporting actor, respectively, won awards, and Daniel Kwan won for best director and best original screenplay. This is HISTORY IN THE MAKING—all Asians working on the same film in the same year!

I am Alive!
She really shaded Don Lemon,
No matter what "it" is, there will always be people who will try to dissuade you from following your dreams by saying that you can't do that or that it's too late. However, those who succeed in life NEVER LISTEN to those people.
They pay attention to their own, and because they don't let anything stand in their way, they do more, see more, and accomplish more.
If nothing else, they know they have lived a life without regret because they actually tried. They take on the struggle and keep pushing.

I've been a fan of Michelle Yeoh's work since her Hong Kong debut and have thoroughly enjoyed all of her films. It gives me great pleasure to offer Michelle my heartfelt congratulations on her well-deserved Oscar win. She truly deserves this honor for her exceptional contributions to the film industry. Her talent, dedication, and hard work have finally paid off, and it is a proud moment for all of her fans worldwide. Congratulations again to Michelle Yeoh on this incredible achievement, and I look forward to seeing her succeed in her future endeavors.

Lurker
Ke Huy Quan winning Oscars is the best moment for him. Hollywood Abandoned him but the moment he is given an opportunity, he grabbed it. Sincerely happy for him. I remember him as a child in Indiana Jones! It was Spielberg who gave Ke Huy Quan a ticket to life. Nobody in that theater was in any doubt as to how much that award meant to him. I adore how evidently supportive everyone is of him. He deserved it so much, and I'm so happy for him.