Even THIS is better than whatever's comming out of MICHAEL BAY's ass!!

Black Ranger RX

I don't have low self esteem.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFLGRidfFo4&noredirect=1"]Vanilla Ice Ninja Rap - Go Ninja, Go Ninja GO! - YouTube[/ame]
 
You haven't seen the film and he's not directing it, so how is it bad again?

Or are you a time traveler?

Good clip tho.
 
You haven't seen the film and he's not directing it, so how is it bad again?

Or are you a time traveler?

Good clip tho.

Well I have heard all the controversy about the Ninja Turtles being aliens..

Even though I'm not a HARDCORE Ninja Turtles fan, I still think that is a crap idea and I wouldn't watch it.
 
You haven't seen the film and he's not directing it, so how is it bad again?

Or are you a time traveler?

Good clip tho.

If they are aliens then it's going to suck. People can say what ever they want. If he makes them aliens it's going to suck.
 
Well I have heard all the controversy about the Ninja Turtles being aliens..

Even though I'm not a HARDCORE Ninja Turtles fan, I still think that is a crap idea and I wouldn't watch it.

But he's not directing it and most likely this idea will be scrapped in the early stages. Also, wasn't the ooze originally alien in nature?
 
Masked Rider The Motion Picture, by Michael Bay!

Starring Shia Lebouef as Warrior Leader
Rob Pattinson as Warrior Commander
 
Masked Rider The Motion Picture, by Michael Bay!

Starring Shia Lebouef as Warrior Leader
Rob Pattinson as Warrior Commander

If the suits are hardcore awesome and the choreo is good, I'd love it .

Rob Pattinson is actually a good actor aside from Twilight. Seen him in Water For Elephants and he was allowed to actually act and have emotions.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top