Since it was all released as a Final Fantasy 4-themed add-on, It gave me the vibes that it was more like a Final Fantasy 9-themed. Very few of the FF4 references captured the spirit of the original, while the main themes ran so strongly on lines like FF9 that as I neared the end, I was half expecting to end up on a hill of despair with Necron, the battle depicting death. That at the sight of the various civilizations of humanity they decided that life was suffering and not worth living, so he tried to help by giving everyone death.

Best expansion so far! I had been enjoying all the quests since launch and I had finished the campaign multiple times.

The Limit breaks here is giving me life! This expansion is worth the money! I have a very god tier experience with this expansion. This game is like 5 years old but the update makes it fresh

I don't skip the cutscenes at all. They are just a masterpiece to watch. I thought this game is not getting new content so this DLC made me a happy camper. It made me feel like I was part of the world and make my own narrative.