Ed's first Teaser for Street Fighter 6

<p>Ed, is the next addition to the Street Fighter 6 roster, was unveiled last year as part of the Year One DLC characters alongside Rashid, A.K.I, and the formidable Akuma. Interestingly, Akuma is anticipated to be the final character to be released, keeping fans patiently awaiting his imminent debut, which, judging by the chronological release pattern, may not occur for some time. This strategic release schedule builds anticipation and intrigue among the Street Fighter community, heightening the excitement for each character’s individual trailer.</p>

I like the way Ed uses his psycho powers exclusively on one large person, demonstrating his solid boxing base as he stands firm while the others sway from the train. Demonstrates his growth as a warrior and his current reliance on his talent from the balrogs' instruction. He employed it in nearly every move. I'm predicting that in order to be a warrior and his own person, he will more strongly suppress and disassociate from his psycho power

Kyo

Ed seems to have actually followed Balrog's lead instead of trying to be the next Bison, which is something I admire. Does anyone know who voiced Ed? Ed Bosco seems to have stuck with his character, which is great if true! Extremely excited to watch how he performs as well.

In fact, I truly enjoy his design. He appears feeble and unimposing, which contrasts perfectly with his powers as a badass with surprising speed and mental strength. Although it is not particularly inventive, Ed appears to look the way he should have always looked. In five, he was too heavy. In number six, he has lost weight and appears exhausted, as if the psychic power is failing to care for him. I believe that dressing more casually works well with him.

However, I'm intrigued in seeing what his movelists will be. It will be interesting to see how his Modern and Classic division develops, given that his inputs were already simpler.

To be honest, I really like Ed. I'm glad to see it continuing; I'm not sure if it's because of his genuine SFV appearance or because I've been waiting for his plot since the original vanilla SFIV. This time around, I'm curious to see where they'll take his gameplay and story, and I'm glad they switched up his voice from V.