me=sentai
Lurker
Sale: DX Daizyujin and DX Dragon Ceasar

DX Daizyujin - Boxed, complete, in very good condition. Box has some shelve wear. No instruction manual.
DX Dragon Ceasar - No box, complete, in very good condition. No instruction manual.
Daizyujin - SGD 350 (US$255), 1500g
Dragon Ceasar - SGD 150 (US$110), 1000g
Both - SGD 500 (US$365), 2500g
Priority will be given to those who wants to buy both, unless there are separate buyers for both of them (I want to get rid of both of them in one go).
I accept international money order and Paypal. I will only deal in Singapore Dollars. I will ship worldwide.
Calculate shipping (In SGD)
Currency converter
Do not PM me. Reply here if interested. PMs are only reserved for final dealing.

DX Daizyujin - Boxed, complete, in very good condition. Box has some shelve wear. No instruction manual.
DX Dragon Ceasar - No box, complete, in very good condition. No instruction manual.
Daizyujin - SGD 350 (US$255), 1500g
Dragon Ceasar - SGD 150 (US$110), 1000g
Both - SGD 500 (US$365), 2500g
Priority will be given to those who wants to buy both, unless there are separate buyers for both of them (I want to get rid of both of them in one go).
I accept international money order and Paypal. I will only deal in Singapore Dollars. I will ship worldwide.
Calculate shipping (In SGD)
Currency converter
Do not PM me. Reply here if interested. PMs are only reserved for final dealing.
Last edited: