Drama of the...whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aoi Kurenai

Mad Skillz
Yo. o/ Got this idea and thought it would be a cool way to get more people to watch drama. Basically, every two weeks we'll make a new poll to watch a new drama. People leave suggestions in here, the first five will be put on a poll, we'll vote and then open up a thread for the drama for us to talk about.

Only one rule for suggestions, it must be fully subbed (SPs included) and you must link to where the subs can be found.
 
Would this be easier if we came up with categories beforehand? Like, this "whatever period" will be a this type of drama, and so forth.
 
...yes actually. :D Kay then, first category will be...*goes to find randomizer* Kay, here we are. Anything that falls into one of these categories is acceptable.


1. Mystery
2. Comedy
 
Mmmmmmm.

I was thinking more along the lines of like one category per...period? But were you aiming for like a broad range? I dunno.

I guess my favorite drama at the moment? Binbou Danshi. I have been wanting some good solid discussion on how amazing it is, so I'll go ahead and recommend it I guess? It'll fall into comedy for the most part. Oh, and download links.
 
I was thinking that giving two different categories for people to choose from would help broaden the entries. Kay, that's one down, four spots left.
 
What do you mean by "periods"?

I was gonna suggest Security Police since it is the current one Im watching, but I dont think it falls into any of the categories. And im only 2 eps in so I have no clue if its gonna turn out good or fail miserable. I doubt it will fail though. Link just in case.
 
Hoho, good one sir Kevin. ;D
What do you mean by "periods"?
I was thinking maybe cycling through a new drama every...2 weeks or so? That should give people enough time to get through the series if they watch an episode or two every couple of days.

Hmm, I think SP should fall under mystery, so that's good, three spots left.
 
Ask any girl. :169:

BAAKA!

Hoho, good one sir Kevin. ;D
I was thinking maybe cycling through a new drama every...2 weeks or so? That should give people enough time to get through the series if they watch an episode or two every couple of days.

Oh, I thought Kev meant something different when he said categorizing by periods, like time periods.
 
Now that I think about it, it was really immature. :[

Oohhh I didn't mean categorizing by periods. By periods I meant the two week thing. I meant like a new category every "period."
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top