Dragonball Kai - Talk UP!


Dude, are you on crack? :sly:

I saw it in Best Buy. You're just trying to pick an argument by making me waste my time or just think that this is a waste of time (which it is) and you're hoping that I will either say that I will not waste my time to go to Best Buy JUST to take a picture for you so that you WILL NOT buy it, or that I will just say that we have common ground so that you will try to argue something else that is ridiculous. You have no facts! What facts? That people like to sell you stuff for a lot more than it's worth? That you don't like to go to stores or take someone's word because you'd rather search it on the internet in all the wrong places instead? Take them as facts and they don't support any point you're trying to make.

You're the one who likes to argue with walls.

Now do you have something worthwhile, or should I just go somewhere else now? :eyebrow:
 
Yamamoto, you crazy bastard!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsUZ1aIp4OE"]YouTube - Total Recall (1990) Theme[/ame]
First 30 seconds...
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ED-sn_rNI0"]YouTube - Kyoryu Sentai Zyuranger (Instrumental)[/ame]
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…