Forkboy Member Nov 20, 2007 #1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5d0agRpuSo I freakin love this commercial. Best commercial ever XD I can cast a spell!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5d0agRpuSo I freakin love this commercial. Best commercial ever XD I can cast a spell!
SaikoDragon It's Judgement Time! Nov 21, 2007 #4 I've been seeing that commercial a lot on TV. I love it but Im not sure why its funny either. I always laugh, though. Im just so surprised they did a commercial like that for the game.
I've been seeing that commercial a lot on TV. I love it but Im not sure why its funny either. I always laugh, though. Im just so surprised they did a commercial like that for the game.
bakawaltz Member Nov 21, 2007 #5 Haha, cool. I dun watch tv much anymore. I have those pretzels that he threw. xD Why he talk that lolz.
Haha, cool. I dun watch tv much anymore. I have those pretzels that he threw. xD Why he talk that lolz.