[DOWNLOAD!] Read the 15,000-word Gaoranger novel!

victor_ong

Shift Into Turbo!
DOWNLOAD! Read the 15,000-word Gaoranger novel......if you have the time!

This is victor_ong. I wrote this novel based on Episode #11 (父亲上京) of the Hyakujuu Sentai Gaoranger TV series. It is a real full-fledged novel, NOT a fanfic, a screenplay or a script. It also features:

1) Zord/mecha fights
2) Ranger-monster fights

Download here to read and comment:
http://viktorpatrikovich.bravehost.com/gao/gaorenjaa.pdf

I know it's NOT exactly a fanfic; it's more of a novelization. But please! please, please, please provide comments, criticism or compliments.

Tell me what you think.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice. Not bad at all! Your writing is quite mature; I really enjoyed your descriptions, imaginative, yet chosen so that the portrayal is quite realistic. Without adding extraneous and overt details, you've managed to give your characters both personality and aura.

Thank you for another look into the world we love.

As for suggestions/critique - if you'd really like to hear them, PM me - I fear it might spoil others (don't worry, they're all constructive). Thanks for an enjoyable read! :thumbs:
 
MaraJade said:
As for suggestions/critique - if you'd really like to hear them, PM me - I fear it might spoil others (don't worry, they're all constructive). Thanks for an enjoyable read! :thumbs:

MaraJade, I'm pleasantly surprised at your feedback -- it is a great dose of encouragement for me, and an affirmation of what I'm doing, and what I hope to pursue in the future. :jam: Thank you!

I eagerly anticipate your personal responses in my PM inbox; I bet I have lots of room for improvement. :)
 
Just read it. Very nice.

I'm also trying to write a fan-novel of my own and this is great inspiration (seeing that people have also done/are doing the same.) Your descriptions are very broad and expand throughly throughout the course of the story. I also liked how you had the famous Japanese lines in Japanese accompanied by the kanji (IE: Hyakujuu Gattai with 百獣合体). This is a very great experience, and I'd like to read more from you if you manage to write another one, seeing how this was definitely a cool experience.

Keep up the good work!
 
Thanx!

Horoko said:
and I'd like to read more from you if you manage to write another one, seeing how this was definitely a cool experience.

Keep up the good work!

:sweat: Oh, Horoko, thank you so so so much for the positive feedback. I'm now lying face-down in candy-floss after your tremendous pat-on-the-back. :anime: While I've been humbled by some constructive criticism, your praise came nice and sweet, and I appreciate it. Yes, I'm brainstorming another novelisation, and after what you said, I'm more eager to get it done.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top