"Doragon Naito"-Rare KRDK Japanese Dub Clips (Limited Time Only)

I don't like repeating myself so thank you

No problem. :thumbs:

Ok, I'll accept that.

Regardless it seems they're actively enjoying it, not just pointing and laughing at it or regarding it as an abomination, as some english Rider purists would be quick to assume.

They actually are liking it. The past rider voices are well liked. As for all the wwws, a lot of it is just joking around with hearing SugitaStrike and his god-like voice, since that's what these videos are named(Kamen Rider Sugirike Part __). They do hate the terrible sound effects for the weapons though (the electricity and tin sounds).
 
I see...

I can't really read Japanese very well (if at all) so I've rarely been able to actually determine much from the comments other than what I could barely infer.

What else do they comment on?
 
I see...

I can't really read Japanese very well (if at all) so I've rarely been able to actually determine much from the comments other than what I could barely infer.

What else do they comment on?

Well in these videos not much about the show in general because most of the comments are obviously talking about what's going on at that moment. A lot of voice actor talk and how the fights have great action though.
 
Interesting...

If you use a good video search engine and look hard enough, and possibly use the video tags as stepping stones, you can find other videos (such as episodes "subbed"). I've always wondered what they thought of it beyond "interesting, an american adaptation."

I can see what you mean about joking around though. For example in the aforementioned episodes, every time they cut to the spinning deck there would be inevitably a Subtitle with an arrow pointing to the deck saying "TURN UP!" or some such. Not to mention in "Kamen Rider Incisor," after Kit said: "Nice Kick," it became a meme in the comments. Different culture, different sense of humor, I guess.

To be honest, the closest thing I've been able to semi-comprehend (i.e. read and understand [thanks to online translators]) of Japanese comments about the show is this blog I've been keeping my eye on (they recently finished watching the show in full, in English).
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top