Don't Forget To Wave As You Drive On By.

Judge Faiz

I am the law
Well, I was driving to work today, while on the freeway I switched gears in my car and noticed when I hit the gas, I had no acceleration! So I pulled off to the side of the freeway and didn't hear my car running, so I shut it off, then my car refused to start!

Oh what FUN it was sitting on the side of the freeway watching cars go by (I swear I saw almost 3 accidents take place!!) while I called into work to let them know I'd be late.
Finally I had my mommy come pick me up and drive me to work. And I guess my car is going to be towed when my pop gets off work. So here goes even MORE money down the drain to find out and then fix what ever the hell is wrong w/ my car :(

I guess the moral of the story is, don't be TOO pissed at slow-as-hell drivers...because your car might just decide to crap out on you. :shakefist

-RF
 
If only he was Turbo Teen!! :laugh: Does anybody remember that cartoon? For some strange reason I remember watching it..
 
Rising Sun Ranger said:
If only he was Turbo Teen!! :laugh: Does anybody remember that cartoon? For some strange reason I remember watching it..
That cartoon ROCKED!! Or at leat I remember it rocking. I seem to remember some shows being good when I was a youngin' but then sucked all sorts of ass when I watched them again.

There was a time were there was a cel of Turbo Teen on Ebay, but never bid on it. I've never seen one again, and have been reqretting never picking it up ever since :shakefist

-RF
 
It's a real shame that you don't live in IL. I've had something similar happen to me. We had a snow storm last winter, and while driving my ex home from my house, trying to get onto the highway, my car veered off the side of the road and into a ditch...Thankfully, I have my good friend who is a repo man and drives a tow truck.
 
Well $500 later, my car is fixed and starts just fine.
I was worried too cause I was fearing it was going to be over a grand...and for my car..that just wouldn't be worth it to fix.

-RF
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top